Secure Architecture Lab., Graduate School of Information Science, University of Hyogo
- Information security and privacy mechanisms using coding theoretic techniques, e.g., secret sharing, private information retrieval, etc.
- Strongly-secure universal secure network coding (IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 2015)
- Relationship between parameters of linear codes and security of secret sharing scheme (IEICE Trans., 2013)
- Exclusive-OR-based high speed secret sharing (IEICE Trans., 2009)
- Information-centric networking (Named-data networking; NDN) and its brand-new security mechanisms, e.g., security in edge named function environment.
- Access-control-based censorship circumvention in information-centric networking (ACM ICN, 2016)
- List-based interest enabling high speed forwarding in information-centric networking (IEICE Trans., 2016)
- In-network and edge computing architecture, its security and privacy, e.g., new theoretical (and mathematical) framework of secure communication and computation, privacy-preserving computation at untrusted third-party edge environment.
- Analysis on the resistance to Byzantine and unresponsive servers in PIR schemes from coded-storage (IEICE ComEx 2020, IEICE Trans. 2021)
- DNS Anonymity and privacy (Computer Networks 2023, etc.)
For detailed research topics and publication, please check Jun’s web site. Also for students, please check [the slides for introduction to this lab (PDF)]
- Jun KURIHARA / 栗原 淳 [WebSite]
- Master Course: 4 students
Information to students
If you are interested in studying at our lab, please check this page which summarizes how to choose your supervisor and our research style in this lab. If you wish to research in this lab, please contact Jun Kurihara before applying the admission exam. I believe that we should have a chat (F2F or online) beforehand in order to have good research topics at this lab and avoid any misunderstanding on our research.
Funded research project
Currently we have funded and joint research projects from the followings.
- KDDI Research Inc.
KDDI Foundation Grant: 2022–2024
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for:
- Scientific Research C 2022–2024 PI
- Scientific Research B 2021–2023 Co (PI: Prof. Koizumi @ Osaka Univ.)
- Start-up 2020–2021 PI
- University of Hyogo Special Research Grant for:
- Young Researchers 2020PI, 2021PI
- Please check my latest email address on my papers/presentations/repositories, or contact via LinkedIn.